Awards Nominating Process
Award nominations deadlines occur throughout the year, with a heavy concentration in the Fall. Please refer to the Nomination Process page for each award, which includes not only information about the deadline but also guidance for preparing each type of nomination.
For questions, please contact Rosemary McGuinness, our ACM Awards Committee Liaison at email@example.com.
- A.M. Turing Award
- ACM - Infosys Foundation Award
- Distinguished Service Award
- Doctoral Dissertation Award
- ACM-IEEE CS Eckert-Mauchly Award
- ACM Gordon Bell Prize
- Grace Murray Hopper Award
- International Science and Engineering Fair (ISEF)
- Paris Kanellakis Theory and Practice Award
- Karl V. Karlstrom Outstanding Educator Award
- ACM-IEEE CS Ken Kennedy Award
- Eugene L. Lawler Award for Humanitarian Contributions within Computer Science and Informatics
- ACM-IEEE CS George Michael Memorial HPC Fellowships ( SC14 Submissions Site)
- Outstanding Contribution to ACM Award
- ACM - AAAI Allen Newell Award
- SIAM/ACM Prize in Computational Science and Engineering
- Software System Award
- ACM-W Athena Lecturer Award
ACM offers lifelong learning resources including online books from Safari, online courses from Skillsoft, webinars on the hottest topics in computing and IT, and more.
You can use your technical skills for social good and offer volunteer support on software development projects to organizations who could not otherwise afford it. SocialCoder connects volunteer programmers/software developers with registered charities and helps match them to suitable projects based on their skills, experience, and the causes they care about. Learn more about ACM’s new partnership with SocialCoder, and how you can get involved.
ACM's prestigious conferences and journals are seeking top-quality papers in all areas of computing and IT. It is now easier than ever to find the most appropriate venue for your research and publish with ACM.