ACM-AIS MSIS Curricular Review
The co-chairs are inviting expressions of interest in MSIS revision task force membership. ACM (Education Board) and AIS (VP of Education and Education Committee) will make separate decisions regarding their representatives but the co-chairs have agreed to use this same call in the process of identifying task force members.
The selection criteria are as follows:
1) Experience in teaching graduate-level courses in Information Systems.
2) Demonstrated experience with development of graduate-level IS curricula.
3) Master’s-level program administration experience (not mandatory but an advantage).
4) Publications related to IS curriculum development (not mandatory but an advantage).
5) Membership in the organization the individual is interested in representing (ACM or AIS).
If you are interested in membership in the MSIS review task force, please send a cover letter addressing the selection criteria specified above (including the organization(s) you are interested in representing) and your current CV to either Eija Karsten (email@example.com) or Heikki Topi (firstname.lastname@example.org). Eija manages the process for AIS and Heikki for ACM. If you belong to both organizations and are willing to represent either one, please send your materials to both co-chairs. The deadline for submitting the materials is September 5, 2014.
If you have questions regarding the selection process or the revision effort as a whole, please let us know. We are looking forward to receiving a large number of expressions of interest!
Eija Karsten, AIS co-chair, MSIS revision task force
Heikki Topi, ACM co-chair, MSIS revision task force