Student Research Competition
Welcome to the ACM Student Research Competition!
The ACM Student Research Competition has received generous sponsorship of $120,000 per competition year from Microsoft Research since 2003.
The ACM Student Research Competition is an internationally recognized venue enabling undergraduate and graduate students to:
- Experience the research world – for many undergraduates this is a first!
- Share research results and exchange ideas with other students, judges, and conference attendees
- Rub shoulders with academic and industry luminaries
- Understand the practical applications of their research
- Perfect their communication skills
- Receive prizes and gain recognition from ACM and the greater computing communit
Student Research Competition News
- First Place: Lu Xiao, Drexel University, FSE 2014
- Second Place: Shupeng Sun, Carnegie Mellon University , ICCAD 2014
- Third Place: Omid Abari, MIT, MobiCom 2014
- First Place: Thomas Effland, SUNY, University of Buffalo, SIGCSE 2015
- Second Place: Mitchell Gordon, University of Rochester, ASSETS 2014
- Third Place: Shannon Lubetich, Pomona College, GRACE HOPPER 2014
All Grand Final Winners have been invited to attend the ACM Awards Banquet in San Francisco, CA on June 20th, 2015