2017 ACM Europe Council Election
The slate of candidates for the 2017 ACM Europe Council Election is listed below. Candidates are listed in random order.
A pdf offering all candidate bios and statements in one document may be downloaded for printing, or you can click on the candidate’s name below for his or her respective bio and statement.
Councilor (1 July 2017 — 30 June 2021):
- Ronald Henry Perrott, Oxford eResearch Centre, University of Oxford, UK
- Valerie Issarny, Inria Paris, France
- George Eleftherakis, University of Sheffield
- Tom Crick, Cardiff Metropolitan University, UK
- Yannis Ioannidis, University of Athens, Greece
- Chiara Petrioli, Università La Sapienza, Italy