May 7, 2012: 2012 ACM General Election
Monday, May 7, 2012
As an ACM Professional Member you should have received an email message on April 16th containing the information that you will need to vote in the 2012 ACM General Election.
On Tuesday, May 8th, you will receive a reminder from Election Services Corporation (ESC), who is the third party conducting this election, which will help to facilitate your voting in the ACM General Election.
For Electronic Balloting Procedures please refer to the instructions posted at: http://www.acm.org/acmelections. In order to cast your vote you will need your ACM Member Number and the PIN that was sent to you by ESC.
If you prefer to vote by paper ballot please contact ESC to request a ballot. ESC can be contacted at email@example.com or +1-866-720-4357.
Please note – All ballots must be received by May 22, 12 Noon EDT.
2012 Candidate Slate
- President (7/1/12 – 6/30/14):
- Barbara G. Ryder, Virginia Tech
- Vinton G. Cerf, Google
- Vice President (7/1/12 – 6/30/14):
- Mathai Joseph, Tata Consultancy Services
- Alexander L. Wolf, Imperial College London
- Secretary/Treasurer (7/1/12 – 6/30/14):
- George V. Neville-Neil, Neville-Neil Consulting
- Vicki L. Hanson, University of Dundee
- Members at Large (7/1/12 – 6/30/16):
- Radia Perlman, Intel
- Ricardo Baeza-Yates, Yahoo! Research, Barcelona/Santiago
- Feng Zhao, Microsoft Research Asia, Beijing
- Eric Allman, Sendmail, Inc.
- Mary Lou Soffa, University of Virginia
- PJ Narayanan, IIIT-Hyderabad
- Eugene H. Spafford, Purdue University
It is important that all voices of the membership be heard in this election—every vote does count!
Thank you for your participation.