Discounts on Books, Journals, and Courses
Special pricing for ACM Members on Books, Journals, and Courses
- Applied Computer Research
- Charles River Media
- Greenwood Publishing/Quorum Books
- Johns Hopkins University Press
- Morgan Kaufmann Publishers
- Springer Verlag, New York
- CLSI Publications
- Ada, The Enchantress of Numbers: A Selection from the Letters of Lord Byron's Daughter and Her Description of the First Computer
Why I Belong to ACM
Hear from Bryan Cantrill, vice president of engineering at Joyent, Ben Fried chief information officer at Google, and Theo Schlossnagle, OmniTI founder on why they are members of ACM.
ACM's prestigious conferences and journals are seeking top-quality papers in all areas of computing and IT. It is now easier than ever to find the most appropriate venue for your research and publish with ACM.
ACM offers lifelong learning resources including online books from Safari, online courses from Skillsoft, webinars on the hottest topics in computing and IT, and more.