The Reviewing and Selection Process
A. The Reviewing Process
- Blind Reviewing
- External and Internal Reviews
- The Review Form
- Selection of External Reviewers
B. Invited Papers
C. The Selection Process
- Can PC Members Blackball? Whiteball?
- Are PC members' vote more important than external reviewers?
- Is the final program balanced?
ACM offers lifelong learning resources including online books from Safari, online courses from Skillsoft, webinars on the hottest topics in computing and IT, and more.
ACM's prestigious conferences and journals are seeking top-quality papers in all areas of computing and IT. It is now easier than ever to find the most appropriate venue for your research and publish with ACM.
Why I Belong to ACM
Hear from Bryan Cantrill, vice president of engineering at Joyent, Ben Fried chief information officer at Google, and Theo Schlossnagle, OmniTI founder on why they are members of ACM.