ACM Name and Logo Usage
Use of ACM’s name and logo for approved events:
Sponsored or co-sponsored – at least one of the following must be satisfied:
- If a subunit is mentioned explicitly in the meeting title, it must be preceded by ACM
- ACM may appear in the technical meeting title
- Immediately adjacent to the title of the technical meeting, the ACM sponsorship role must be stated.
An ACM logo must be conspicuously displayed in all cases.
- All promotional and conference materials should display the ACM in-cooperation logo (appropriate SIG logo(s) may appear beneath the ACM in-cooperation logo.
- All promotional and conference materials should state that the meeting is “in-cooperation with ACM”.
Note: ACM may not appear in the name of the conference.
ACM offers lifelong learning resources including online books from Safari, online courses from Skillsoft, webinars on the hottest topics in computing and IT, and more.
You can use your technical skills for social good and offer volunteer support on software development projects to organizations who could not otherwise afford it. SocialCoder connects volunteer programmers/software developers with registered charities and helps match them to suitable projects based on their skills, experience, and the causes they care about. Learn more about ACM’s new partnership with SocialCoder, and how you can get involved.
ACM's prestigious conferences and journals are seeking top-quality papers in all areas of computing and IT. It is now easier than ever to find the most appropriate venue for your research and publish with ACM.