October 26, 2009 SGB Meeting
- SIGUCCS Slides for Viability Review, SGB Meeting, October 26, 2009
- SIGWEB Slides for Viability Review, SGB Meeting, October 26, 2009
- SIGOPS Slides for Viability Review, SGB Meeting, October 26, 2009
- SIG Leaders Orientation Agenda
- SIGAPP Slides
- History Committee Slides
- Membership Task Force Slides
- Starting a SIG
- Cooperating conferences
- Finance Overview
- Lauren's Slides
- Budget Slides
- Conference Logistics
- Membership and Marketing Slides
- Site Selection
- Membership/Marketing Workbook
- Publications Slides
- IS Slides - SIG Leaders Orientation
- October 26, 2009 SGB Minutes
Why I Belong to ACM
Hear from Bryan Cantrill, vice president of engineering at Joyent, Ben Fried chief information officer at Google, and Theo Schlossnagle, OmniTI founder on why they are members of ACM.
ACM is a volunteer-led and member-driven organization. Everything ACM accomplishes is through the efforts of people like you. A wide range of activities keep ACM moving, including organizing conferences, editing journals, reviewing papers and participating on boards and committees, to name just a few. Find out all the ways that you can volunteer with ACM.
ACM's prestigious conferences and journals are seeking top-quality papers in all areas of computing and IT. It is now easier than ever to find the most appropriate venue for your research and publish with ACM.