ACM Student Research Competition Grand Finals Winners
The ACM Student Research Competition, sponsored by Microsoft Research, has announced its Grand Finals winners. There are two rounds of competition at each conference hosting an SRC, which culminates in a Grand Finals competition. All undergraduate and graduate student winners from the SRCs held during the year advance to the SRC Grand Finals, where they are evaluated by a different panel of judges via the Web. This year's SRC Grand Finals winners are:
- Lu Xiao, Drexel University (FSE 2014)
- Shupeng Sun, Carnegie Mellon University (ICCAD 2014)
- Omid Abari, MIT (MobiCom 2014)
- Thomas Effland, SUNY, University of Buffalo (SIGCSE 2015)
- Mitchell Gordon, University of Rochester (ASSETS 2014)
- Shannon Lubetich, Pomona College (GHC 2014)
The winners were invited, along with their advisors, to attend the annual ACM Awards Banquet in San Francisco, California on June 20, where they received formal recognition.
ACM offers lifelong learning resources including online books from Safari, online courses from Skillsoft, webinars on the hottest topics in computing and IT, and more.
ACM's prestigious conferences and journals are seeking top-quality papers in all areas of computing and IT. It is now easier than ever to find the most appropriate venue for your research and publish with ACM.