2018 ACM General Election Slate
In accordance with the Constitution and Bylaws of the ACM, the Nominating Committee hereby submits the following slate of nominees for ACM's officers. In addition to the officers of the ACM, two Members at Large will be elected.
Statements and biographical sketches of all candidates will appear in the May 2018 issue of CACM. A PDF of the statements and biographies is also available.
The names of the candidates for each office are presented in random order below.
President (1 July 2018 — 30 June 2020):
- Jack Davidson, University of Virginia
- Cherri M. Pancake, Oregon State University
Vice President (1 July 2018 — 30 June 2020):
- Moshe Y. Vardi, Rice University
- Elizabeth Churchill, Google
Secretary/Treasurer (1 July 2018 — 30 June 2020):
- Yannis Ioannidis, "Athena" Research Center and University of Athens
- Mehran Sahami, Stanford University
Members at Large (1 July 2018 — 30 June 2022):
- Nenad Medvidović, University of Southern California
- Theo Schlossnagle, Circonus
- Claudia Bauzer Medeiros, University of Campinas, Brazil
- P J Narayanan, IIIT Hyderabad
The Nominating Committee would like to thank all those who helped us with their suggestions and advice.
Alexander L. Wolf, Chair