Special Pricing on EndNote X8 at endnote.com for Association for Computing Machinery members
Collect. Collaborate. Create. From Anywhere.
EndNote enables you to move seamlessly through your research process with flexible tools for searching, organizing and sharing your research, creating your bibliography and writing your paper. You'll save hours building and maintaining reference libraries and creating bibliographies. With unique features to maximize your time like automatically finding full text and updating records, EndNote lets you spend less time in the details.
- Send references directly to an EndNote library right from almost any online database or search hundreds of online resources right from within EndNote.
- Find the full text for you references and find and fill in missing and incomplete information with the click of a button.
- Keep research organized by creating Smart Groups that do the filing for you.
- Share references and groups with Read/Write access with your colleagues.
- Send a paper with its references, so colleagues can see, extract, and work with them as well.
- Format references for any project with patented Cite While You Write® technology and a library of more than 5,000 bibliographic styles.
Association for Computing Machinery Members receive the full version for $149.95 (Download or Physical).
Use coupon code [ACM]
Already an EndNote user? Upgrade for $79.95 (Download or Physical).
Use coupon code [ACMupgrade]
Why I Belong to ACM
Hear from Bryan Cantrill, vice president of engineering at Joyent, Ben Fried chief information officer at Google, and Theo Schlossnagle, OmniTI founder on why they are members of ACM.
ACM Queue’s “Research for Practice” is your number one resource for keeping up with emerging developments in the world of theory and applying them to the challenges you face on a daily basis. In this installment, Dan Crankshaw and Joey Gonzalez provide an overview of machine learning server systems. What happens when we wish to actually deploy a machine learning model to production, and how do we serve predictions with high accuracy and high computational efficiency? Dan and Joey’s curated research selection presents cutting-edge techniques spanning database-level integration, video processing, and prediction middleware. Given the explosion of interest in machine learning and its increasing impact on seemingly every application vertical, it's possible that systems such as these will become as commonplace as relational databases are today.
Written by leading domain experts for software engineers, ACM Case Studies provide an in-depth look at how software teams overcome specific challenges by implementing new technologies, adopting new practices, or a combination of both. Often through first-hand accounts, these pieces explore what the challenges were, the tools and techniques that were used to combat them, and the solution that was achieved.