Professional Chapter Resources/Benefits
The following benefits are available to all types of ACM Professional Chapters; they include –
- Administrative Interface - allowing you to manage your chapter’s member roster, update your chapter’s contact information, and much more!
- Chapter Web Tools – ACM offers Chapters the following web tools – Website hosting, wikis and blogs; for more information please go to: http://www.acm.org/chapters/student-chapter-web-tools
- Local Activities Calendar – Let Chapter Members, ACM Members, and other computing professionals, know about your upcoming events: http://campus.acm.org/public/chapters_conf_cal/index.cfm
- Chapter Member Locator - If a group of Chapter organizers do not have enough members (10 in total are needed), ACM will send a message to a selected group of ACM members that might be interested in helping to start the Chapter; please let us know if you are interested in this service: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- ACM Distinguished Speakers Program – A major benefit of having a Professional Chapter is access to the ACM Distinguished Speaker Program. This is one of the premier technology outreach programs in the computing industry. The ACM DSP has over 250 lectures from nearly 100 different speakers! http://www.dsp.acm.org/
- Collateral Materials/Promotional Materials - ACM can provide Chapters with materials for Chapter events: http://campus.acm.org/public/profqj/promotional_materials.cfm