- CSTA: Computer Science Teachers Association
- SIGCSE: ACM Special Interest Group on Computer Science Education
- SIGITE: ACM Special Interest Group for Information Technology Education
- ACM-W: ACM's Committee on Women in Computing
- CRA: Computing Research Association
- IFIP: International Federation for Information Processing
- NCWIT: National Center for Women & IT
- ABET and CSAB Accreditation
- ICCP Certification
Why I Belong to ACM
Hear from Bryan Cantrill, vice president of engineering at Joyent, Ben Fried chief information officer at Google, and Theo Schlossnagle, OmniTI founder on why they are members of ACM.
ACM's prestigious conferences and journals are seeking top-quality papers in all areas of computing and IT. It is now easier than ever to find the most appropriate venue for your research and publish with ACM.
You can use your technical skills for social good and offer volunteer support on software development projects to organizations who could not otherwise afford it. SocialCoder connects volunteer programmers/software developers with registered charities and helps match them to suitable projects based on their skills, experience, and the causes they care about. Learn more about ACM’s new partnership with SocialCoder, and how you can get involved.