SIGARCH - Computer ArchitectureJOIN
SIGARCH serves a unique community of computer professionals working at the forefront of computer design in both industry and academia. It is ACM's primary forum for interchange of ideas about tomorrow's hardware and its interactions with compilers and operating systems.
SIGARCH benefits for FY’18:
Member benefits provided to SIGARCH members:
- Student-travel awards for many SIGARCH conferences, as well as special-needs companion travel and conference child care support
- Reduced registration rates to conferences sponsored, co-sponsored, or in cooperation with SIGARCH
- Mentoring opportunities for students; e.g., informal lightning mentoring sessions at a conference
- Access to all SIGARCH material in the ACM Digital Library
- Option to upgrade to various discounted member-plus packages to receive print copies of additional SIGARCH-sponsored conference proceedings (when available)
Community benefits provided to SIGARCH members:
- Sponsorship of ICS and co-sponsorship of ISCA, ASPLOS, SPAA, PACT, HPDC, ANCS, SenSys, NOCS, CCGRID, UCC(some of these will be reassessed for FY’18 for continued relevance and viability).
- In cooperation with SC, TCE, HotPar, HIPEAC, IPDPS, Hot Chips, CoolChips, Europar, HiPC, HPCS, CAC, ICAC. (some of these will be reassessed for FY’18 for continued relevance and viability).
- Co-sponsorship (with IEEE TCCA) of the Eckert-Mauchly award.
- Sponsorship of the Maurice Wilkes award.
- Co-sponsorship (with IEEE TCCA) of the ISCA Influential Paper award.
- Co-sponsorship (with SIGPLAN and SIGOPS) of the ASPLOS Influential Paper award.
- Co-sponsorship (with SIGPLAN and IEEE) of the Ken Kennedy award.
- Sponsorship of the ACM SIGARCH Alan D. Berenbaum Distinguished Service Award.
- Co-sponsorship of the HPC Fellowship (with IEEE and SIGHPC).
- Nominations for CACM research highlights.
- A news blog (replaces Computer Architecture News, to be rolled out early 2017)