ACM Name and Logo Usage
Use of ACM’s name and logo for approved events:
Sponsored or co-sponsored – at least one of the following must be satisfied:
1) If a subunit is mentioned explicitly in the meeting title, it must be preceded by ACM
2) ACM may appear in the technical meeting title
3) Immediately adjacent to the title of the technical meeting, the ACM sponsorship role must be stated.
An ACM logo must be conspicuously displayed in all cases.
1) All promotional and conference materials should display the ACM
in-cooperation logo (appropriate SIG logo(s) may appear beneath the ACM in-cooperation
2) All promotional and conference materials should state that the meeting is “in-cooperation with ACM”.
Note: ACM may not appear in the name of the conference.