- CSTA: Computer Science Teachers Association
- SIGCSE: ACM Special Interest Group on Computer Science Education
- SIGITE: ACM Special Interest Group for Information Technology Education
- ACM-W: ACM's Committee on Women in Computing
- CRA: Computing Research Association
- IFIP: International Federation for Information Processing
- NCWIT: National Center for Women & IT
- ABET and CSAB Accreditation
- ICCP Certification
ACM offers lifelong learning resources including online books from Safari, online courses from Skillsoft, webinars on the hottest topics in computing and IT, and more.
ACM's prestigious conferences and journals are seeking top-quality papers in all areas of computing and IT. It is now easier than ever to find the most appropriate venue for your research and publish with ACM.
ACM is a volunteer-led and member-driven organization. Everything ACM accomplishes is through the efforts of people like you. A wide range of activities keep ACM moving, including organizing conferences, editing journals, reviewing papers and participating on boards and committees, to name just a few. Find out all the ways that you can volunteer with ACM.