Special Interest Group Chapters
About ACM Special Interest Group (SIG) Chapters
- SIG Chapter Resources/Benefits
- SIG Chapter Member Benefits
- How to Start an ACM SIG Chapter
- Frequently Asked Questions
- ACM SIGGRAPH Chapters
- ACM SIGCHI Chapters
- Local Activities Calendar
About ACM Membership
- Benefits of Joining ACM
- Special Member Rates for Developing Countries
- Professional Quick Join Form
- SIGs Listing and Quick Join Form
- ACM Member Recruitment Tools
- Ideas for Student Chapter Activities
- Ideas for Professional Chapter Activities
- Care, Feeding and Maintenance of Chapters
ACM SIG Chapter Leader Resources
ACM's prestigious conferences and journals are seeking top-quality papers in all areas of computing and IT. It is now easier than ever to find the most appropriate venue for your research and publish with ACM.
ACM offers lifelong learning resources including online books from Safari, online courses from Skillsoft, TechTalks on the hottest topics in computing and IT, and more.
ACM Queue’s “Research for Practice” consistently serves up expert-curated guides to the best of computing research, and relates these breakthroughs to the challenges that software engineers face every day. This installment of RfP is by Anna Wiedemann, Nicole Forsgren, Manuel Wiesche, Heiko Gewald, and Helmut Krcmar. Titled “The DevOps Phenomenon,” this RfP gives an overview of stories from across the industry about software organizations overcoming the early hurdles of adopting DevOps practices, and coming out on the other side with tighter integration between their software and operations teams, faster delivery times for new software features, and achieving a higher level of stability.