Special Interest Group Chapters
About ACM Special Interest Group (SIG) Chapters
- SIG Chapter Resources/Benefits
- SIG Chapter Member Benefits
- How to Start an ACM SIG Chapter
- Frequently Asked Questions
- ACM SIGGRAPH Chapters
- ACM SIGCHI Chapters
- Local Activities Calendar
About ACM Membership
- Benefits of Joining ACM
- Special Member Rates for Developing Countries
- Professional Quick Join Form
- SIGs Listing and Quick Join Form
- ACM Member Recruitment Tools
- Ideas for Student Chapter Activities
- Ideas for Professional Chapter Activities
- Care, Feeding and Maintenance of Chapters
ACM SIG Chapter Leader Resources
Why I Belong to ACM
Hear from Bryan Cantrill, vice president of engineering at Joyent, Ben Fried chief information officer at Google, and Theo Schlossnagle, OmniTI founder on why they are members of ACM.
Written by leading domain experts for software engineers, ACM Case Studies provide an in-depth look at how software teams overcome specific challenges by implementing new technologies, adopting new practices, or a combination of both. Often through first-hand accounts, these pieces explore what the challenges were, the tools and techniques that were used to combat them, and the solution that was achieved.
ACM's prestigious conferences and journals are seeking top-quality papers in all areas of computing and IT. It is now easier than ever to find the most appropriate venue for your research and publish with ACM.