Special Interest Group Chapters
About ACM Special Interest Group (SIG) Chapters
- SIG Chapter Resources/Benefits
- SIG Chapter Member Benefits
- How to Start an ACM SIG Chapter
- Frequently Asked Questions
- ACM SIGGRAPH Chapters
- ACM SIGCHI Chapters
- Local Activities Calendar
About ACM Membership
- Benefits of Joining ACM
- Special Member Rates for Developing Countries
- Professional Quick Join Form
- SIGs Listing and Quick Join Form
- ACM Member Recruitment Tools
- Ideas for Student Chapter Activities
- Ideas for Professional Chapter Activities
- Care, Feeding and Maintenance of Chapters
ACM SIG Chapter Leader Resources
Why I Belong to ACM
Hear from Bryan Cantrill, vice president of engineering at Joyent, Ben Fried chief information officer at Google, and Theo Schlossnagle, OmniTI founder on why they are members of ACM.
ACM is a volunteer-led and member-driven organization. Everything ACM accomplishes is through the efforts of people like you. A wide range of activities keep ACM moving, including organizing conferences, editing journals, reviewing papers and participating on boards and committees, to name just a few. Find out all the ways that you can volunteer with ACM.
ACM offers lifelong learning resources including online books from Safari, online courses from Skillsoft, webinars on the hottest topics in computing and IT, and more.