ACM India Announces New Blog on Formal Methods and Theory B
June 4, 2019
We are happy to announce the start of a series of blogs in the areas of Formal Methods and Theory B. These can be accessed and subscribed to at https://acm-fm-blog.blogspot.com.
The objective of these blogs is to provide a platform for theoreticians and practitioners in the areas of Formal Methods and Theory B to share ideas and opinions leading to better networking, and attracting fresh researchers.
Everyone is invited to contribute with a blog post by filling out the ACM India FM Blog Form.
It may take at most a week for the blog to appear as it is moderated by a steering committee of the following members:
- Dr. Supratik Chakraborty (Member-at-Large, ACM India Council) - IIT Bombay
- Dr. Akash Lal - Microsoft Research
- Dr. Madhavan Mukund - Dean of studies CMI, Past president ACM India
- Dr. Rahul Sharma - Microsoft Research
- Dr. Subodh Sharma - IIT Delhi
- R. Venkatesh (Chair, Steering Committee and Head of ACM India Education Committee) - TCS Research
Some guidelines for blog posts are:
- Each post can present either the author's own work or another researcher's work in simple terms
- Each post should include technical views of the author about the work
- No criticisms
Looking forward to interesting interactions.