Register for Ask-Me-Anything with Google, IBM and Microsoft Leaders, 17 November 2020
October 22, 2020
If you are a PhD student and asking any of the below questions to yourself, you should attend this #AMA happening Tuesday 17 November 2020 at 1600 IST:
- What skills should I develop during my PhD to land a good industry job?
- How is a research lab job different from academia?
- Ways and means to network with research lab employees?
- Skills that industry is looking for in a fresh PhD?
- What is the role of publications in job search in research labs?
- Is there any criteria for the quality and quantity of publications?
- What is the growth path for somebody who has a PhD vs. not having a PhD in research labs?
The #AMA is scheduled with these three amazing leaders:
- Dr. Manish Gupta, Director, Google Research India
- Dr. Gargi Banerjee Dasgupta, Director, IBM Research India
- Dr. Venkat Padmanabhan, Deputy Managing Director, Microsoft Research India
This is an open-to-all session (ACM membership not required). To attend, please register here: https://forms.gle/nzETYFGaUEwGHW3ZA.
Please help us spread the word among others who may be interested.
For any questions/clarifications, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Prof. Ponnurangam Kumaraguru "PK"
IIIT-Delhi for Research Facilitation Committee, ACM India