Reminder: Register for Ask-Me-Anything with Experts from IISc, IBM, FlipKart, & Mastercard, 23 December 2020
December 16, 2020
If you are asking any of the below questions (only indicative, not complete) to yourself, you should attend this #AMA on To-Do-or-Not-To-Do-PhD happening Wednesday 23 December 2020 at 1500 IST:
- How do I know if I am cut-out, capable for doing PhD?
- Should I do PhD just after Undergraduate, or after Master's?
- Is PhD necessary if one wants to pursue industrial research as a career?
- How is life with or without PhD in terms of work/career?
- Would not having a PhD hurt career growth in industry?
- What are the part-time PhD options for working professionals in India?
- Academic roles available without PhD?
The #AMA is scheduled with these four amazing leaders:
- Ms. Nupur Aggarwal, Research Engineer, IBM Research
- Prof. Jayant Haritsa, Professor, IISc, ACM India President
- Dr. Shourya Roy, Senior Research Director, Flipkart, Vice Chair, ACM IKDD
- Ms. Nitendra Rajput, VP and Head - AI Garage, Mastercard
This is an open-to-all session (ACM membership not required). To attend, please register here: https://forms.gle/nzETYFGaUEwGHW3ZA.
Please help us spread the word among others who may be interested.
For any questions/clarifications, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Prof. Ponnurangam Kumaraguru "PK", IIIT-Delhi
For Research Facilitation Committee, ACM India