Doing PhD in Any Area of Computing? Attend Ask-Me-Anything with Profs. Mukund & Ravindran, 16 October
September 28, 2020
Ask-Me-Anything with Profs. Madhavan Mukund and Balaraman Ravindran, 16 October 2020, 1600 IST. Register and interact. #PhDClinic
If you are a PhD student and asking any of these questions (non-comprehensive and indicative) to yourself, you should attend the #AMA:
- How to narrow down on a research problem?
- Best way to do literature review?
- What are the ways to write a good paper?
- How to bring novelty in my research work?
- Methods to communicate my research work effectively?
- What are some of the best ways to formulate my research problem?
- Skills to equip during PhD to help in job hunting?
The #AMA is scheduled with two amazing professors:
Prof. Madhavan Mukund, Professor of Computer Science, Chennai Mathematical Institute
Prof. Balaraman Ravindran, Professor of Computer Science and Engineering and Robert Bosch Centre for Data Science and AI, Indian Institute of Technology Madras
Please help us spread the word among others who may be interested. This is an open-to-all session (ACM membership not a requirement). To attend, please register here.
For any questions/clarifications, please write to email@example.com.
#PK (for Research Facilitation Committee)