ACM India Live Interaction Session, 19 June 2021: "The Changing Threat Landscape and New Security Strategies for India”
June 14, 2021
In this session of the ACM India Live Interaction Series, we focus on an exciting and current topic that addresses the challenging topic of Cybersecurity & Privacy. The panellists are eminent leaders, academicians and practitioners who have made outstanding contributions in Cybersecurity and related areas.
Register now for "The Changing Threat Landscape and New Security Strategies for India", to be presented on Saturday, 19 June 2021 at 6 pm IST.
The host for this session will be Dr. Sachin Lodha, Chief Scientist, Tata Consultancy Services (TCS). Joining him in a conversation will be
- Lt. Gen. Rajesh Pant, Chief, National Cyber Coordination Centre (NCCC)
- Ms. Tulika Pandey, Director, MeitY, Government of India
- Prof. Rajat Moona, Director, IIT Bhilai
- Dr. Pandurang Kamat, CTO, Persistent Systems
All students, faculty and industry professionals are welcome to attend the session. Feel free to forward this communication to those who would be interested.
The ever-changing threat landscape, with new cyber intrusions and nation-state threats, means organizations must strive to achieve "future proof" security. But what are the key elements of this effort? The Live Interactive Session offers insights on building better defences and creating an effective cybersecurity strategy for India.
The distinguished panellists will share their insights on topics such as:
- How to deal with enterprise security and privacy chaos
- New security architectures and cyber defenses to secure and strengthen critical assets
- A collaborative approach to building skills and techniques to achieve "future-proof" enterprise security
Duration: 75 minutes (including Audience Q&A)