Ask-Me-Anything on "Writing a Winning PhD Dissertation”, 28 July 2021
July 12, 2021
If you are a PhD student and asking any of the below questions to yourself, you should attend this #AMA on “Writing a Winning PhD Dissertation,” on Wednesday 28 July 2021 at 1500 IST:
- How to narrow down on a research problem?
- Best way to do literature review?
- What are the ways to write a good paper?
- How to bring novelty in my research work?
- Methods to communicate my research work effectively?
- How to decide on which conference/journal to submit?
- What are some of the best ways to formulate my research problem?
- Skills to equip during PhD to help in job hunting?
The #AMA is scheduled with these four amazing ACM India Doctoral Dissertation Awardees:
- Dr. Jatin Batra, Assistant Professor, CSE, IIIT Delhi
- Dr. Rijurekha Sen, Assistant Professor, CSE, IIT Delhi
- Dr. Roohani Sharma, Lise Meitner Post-doctoral Fellow, Max Planck Institute for Informatics, Germany
- Dr. Shikhar Vashishth, Postdoctoral Researcher, Microsoft Research, Bangalore
This is an open-to-all session (ACM membership not required). To attend, please register here: https://forms.gle/nzETYFGaUEwGHW3ZA.
Please help us spread the word among others who may be interested.
For any questions/clarifications, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Prof. Ponnurangam Kumaraguru "PK", IIIT Hyderabad
For Research Facilitation Committee, ACM India
P.S. For more details about the ACM India Doctoral Dissertation Award, please visit https://india.acm.org/awards/doctoral-dissertation-award.