COMPUTE 2021, 18 to 20 November, Delhi (hybrid) - Register Now
November 10, 2021
With online teaching becoming the norm, COMPUTE 2021 has something for every educator. You are invited to register for the conference, which is only 8 days away. Details below.
COMPUTE is ACM India's flagship conference on Computer Science Education. COMPUTE 2021 is being hosted by University of Delhi, Delhi, India and it will be held in blended mode from 18 to 20 November. We invite participation from faculty and researchers in all computing programs, including Engineering (CSE, ISE, and related areas), BCA/MCA, BSc and MSc.
COMPUTE 2021 will feature:
- Keynote talk by the winner of ACM India's Outstanding Contribution to Computing Education Award
- Keynote talk by international expert Sumit Gulwani (Microsoft Research) on topics related to computer science education
- Demonstrations of tools to support teaching and assessment in online mode to reach out to the masses
- Expert talks by policy makers on NEP
- Invited talks by speakers sharing their experience on online teaching and assessment
- Panel discussions
- Industry-academic collaboration
This year a new feature on "Teaching Competition" has been introduced in the program. With a paradigm shift in teaching from the physical mode to online teaching, the competition tests the innovative ideas used by teachers in their classes.
Domestic delegates: INR 300+INR 54 GST – Total payable – INR 354/-
URL : https://www.eventavenue.com/attReglogin.do?eventId=EVT8864
Foreign Delegates: 10 USD (Tax inclusive)
URL : https://www.eventavenue.com/attReglogin.do?eventId=EVT8863
For more details, visit the conference website at https://event.india.acm.org/Compute. To the participants planning to attend in physical mode, please note that no accommodation is being provided.