COMSNETS 2022, 3 to 9 January, Bangalore: Submissions Deadline Extended to 1 October
September 20, 2021
The deadline for paper submissions for COMSNETS 2022 has been extended to 1 October 2021, at 11:59 pm AoE.
Please consider contributing papers to the COMSNETS 2022 conference and distribute the Call for Papers to your colleagues/students who might be interested.
COMSNETS 2022 is organized In-Cooperation with ACM, ACM SIGCOMM, ACM SIGMOBILE, MeitY, and TSDSI. Technical Co-Sponsor: IEEE, IEEE ComSoc.
The 14th International Conference on COMmunication Systems and NETworkS (COMSNETS) will be held in Bangalore, India, as a Hybrid Conference 3-9 January 2022. COMSNETS is a premier international conference dedicated to advances in Networking and Communication Systems.
The conference will include a highly selective technical program consisting of submitted papers, a small set of invited papers on important and timely topics from well-known leaders in the field, and poster and demo sessions of work in progress. Additionally, focused workshops and panel discussions will be held on emerging topics to allow for a lively exchange of ideas. International business and government leaders will be invited to share their perspectives and will complement the technical program.
Topics of Interest
Topics of interest for the technical program include (but are not limited to) the following:
- 5G and wireless broadband networks
- Technologies for 6-100 GHz spectrum
- Edge and fog computing/networking
- Studies on testbeds and large scale experimental platforms
- Long-range/Low-power wide-area wireless networking
- Connected unmanned aerial/terrestrial/underwater systems
- CubeSats / Satellite Networking
- WLAN, RFID and NFC
- Visible light communications
- Heterogeneous networks (HetNets)
- Cognitive radio & white-space networking
- Economics of networks
- Energy-efficient communications
- Cloud computing
- Enterprise, data center, & storage-area networks
- Internet architecture and protocols, Internet science & emergent behavior
- Mobility and location management
- Mobile sensing
- Traffic analysis and engineering
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Caching & content delivery systems
- Information/Content centric networks (ICN)
- Network management and operations
- Network security and privacy
- Trusted computing
- Network science
- SDN/NFV and Network Programmability
- Internet Measurement and Modeling
- Networks for smarter energy & sustainability
- Vehicular Networks & Intelligent Transportation
- Smart Grid communications & networking
- Machine Learning and AI in Networking
- Big Data/IoT Analytics in Networking
- Blockchain and Distributed Ledger
In addition to research papers, COMSNETS is also interested in experience papers that present the details and insights from real-life testbeds and/or large scale experimental platforms around the research topics mentioned above. Such papers should provide detailed insights into (1) building the testbeds/platforms, (2) lessons that are impractical in a research setup, and (3) implications for further research in the relevant domain. Experience papers shall follow the same submission process as the research papers with an “Experience:” prefix in the title.
Papers submitted to the main conference should be prepared in standard IEEE conference format and should contain no more than eight pages of technical content, plus one page of references. We will follow a singleblind review policy. Please check the conference website for more details.
Selected best papers from COMSNETS 2022 will be invited for submission of their significant extended versions in a special issue of Elsevier's Ad Hoc Networks journal (2019 I.F. 3.643).
COMSNETS provides generous travel grants to International student applicants who have an accepted paper in the conference. Please see the home page for details.
- Dina Katabi, MIT, USA
- Arogyaswami Paulraj, Stanford University, USA
- Lili Qiu, University of Texas at Austin, USA
- Rajesh Sundaresan, IISc Bangalore, India
- Ellen W. Zegura, College of Computing, Georgia Tech, USA
- Ana Aguiar, University of Porto, Portugal
- Avhishek Chatterjee, IIT Madras, India
- Sreelakshmi Manjunath, IIT Mandi, India
- Sudip Misra, IIT Kharagpur, India
- Srinivas Narayana, Rutgers University, USA
- Neeraja Sahasrabudhe, IISER Mohali, India
- Arunesh Sinha, Singapore Management University, Singapore
- Elahé Soltanaghai, University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign, USA
- Koji Yatani, The University of Tokyo, Japan
- Xia Zhou, Dartmouth College, USA
The Poster Session is a forum to showcase preliminary/ongoing work in the area of computer networking and communications. Accepted posters will be published in the conference proceedings.
Demos and Exhibits invites demos from researchers, startups, and corporates showcasing cutting-edge technologies and their applications. All accepted demos will be considered for the Best Demo Award.
Technical Papers and Poster Session
Graduate Research Forum
Women in Engineering
- Cyber Security and Privacy Workshop
- Standards Driven Research
- Abstract/Paper Submission Deadline 1 October 2021 at 11:59 pm AoE
- Notification of Acceptance 31 October 2021
- Camera-Ready Submission 15 November 2021
- Poster Submission Deadline 10 November 2021
- Notification of Acceptance 5 December 2021
- Camera-Ready Submission 15 December 2021
Demos and Exhibits:
- Submission Deadline 7 November 2021
- Notification of Acceptance 1 December 2021
- Camera-Ready Submission 15 December 2021
- Submission Deadline 10 November 2021
- Notification of Acceptance 30 November 2021
- Camera-Ready Submission 10 December 2021