Register for Certificate Program for Faculty in Computer Science Education by 31 December
December 14, 2021
The Certificate Program for Faculty in Computer Science Education (CSEDU) is an ambitious program exclusively for faculty of computer science. Support is being provided to individuals and colleges to take advantage of it to improve CS teaching.
- The All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) has in-principle agreed to give FDP credits to faculty for these modules.
- ACM India is providing partial reimbursement for fees to self-financing candidates.
- Colleges/institutes who sponsor/nominate three faculty, will get a complimentary registration for one faculty. (To avail of this, an official from the college should send email to email@example.com with names of the three faculty who have registered, and the name of the faculty whose registration is to be complimentary.)
- Four Effective Teaching Modules are being offered on: Intro to Python Programming, Data Structures, Networks, and Machine Learning, starting January/February 2022.
- Registration is closing soon: last date is 31 December.
- Enrollment in each module is limited to 100; Machine Learning module is now full (registrations in this module are now for waiting list.) Visit csedu.iiitd.ac.in for registration and information.
For any issues or challenges in registering, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Steering Committee, CSEDU Program
Pankaj Jalote, IIIT-Delhi (Coordinator)
Timothy A. Gonsalves, IIT Madras & IIT Mandi
Bijendra Nath Jain, IIIT-Delhi and IIT Delhi
Manindra Agrawal, IIT Kanpur
P J Narayanan, IIIT Hyderabad
Madhavan Mukund, CMI, Chennai
M Balakrishnan, IIT Delhi
Viraj Kumar, ACM India Education Committee
Sudeshna Sarkar, IIT Kharagpur