ACM India Council 2022 Election Results
June 15, 2022
Dear ACM India Members,
As a result of the votes cast by the ACM India Professional members who were eligible to vote in the ACM India Council election, the following individuals were elected to serve on the ACM India Council effective 1 July 2022.
ACM India Council members (1 July 2022 to 30 June 2026):
- Shweta Agrawal, IIT Madras
- Ranjita Bhagwan, Microsoft Research India
- Prateek Jain, Google Research India
- Sachin Lodha, Tata Consultancy Services
- Sudip Misra, IIT Kharagpur
- B. Ravindran, IIT Madras
- Rijurekha Sen, IIT Delhi
- Yogesh Simmhan, IISc Bangalore
Congratulations to all above who have been elected to the Council.
The continuing members who were elected in 2020 to serve on the Council from 1 July 2020 to 30 June 2024 are:
- Supratik Chakraborty, IIT Bombay
- Gargi Dasgupta, IBM Research
- Viraj Kumar, Dayananda Sagar University Bangalore
- Ponnurangam Kumaraguru, IIIT Hyderabad
- Venkatesh Raman, IMSc Chennai
- Rajeev Shorey, UQIDAR IIT Delhi
Jayant Haritsa will continue to be a member of the Council from 1 July 2022 to 30 June 2024 as Past President.
ACM India Council Nominations Committee