Call for Participation: CODS-COMAD 2023
November 24, 2022
10th ACM IKDD CODS and 28th COMAD
4–7 January, 2023, IIT Bombay (Hybrid Event)
CODS-COMAD aims to provide a forum for researchers focusing on scientific work in databases, data sciences and their applications to share new ideas, progress and achievement. It is being held for the 6th time as a common conference bringing together the COMAD and the CODS communities. COMAD, a conference directed primarily at data management started in 1989 while CODS started in 2014 with an excellent program in AI/Machine Learning/Data Science. These two conferences came together for the first time in 2018.
Subsidised Registration Fee for Faculty: CODS-COMAD 2023, with generous support from the sponsors, will provide conference registration at a subsidized rate to a limited number of faculty who do not have funding support from their institution. This support is only limited to the registration fee. An applicant must be a full-time faculty member to be eligible to claim the waiver. Application for the waiver to be submitted here on or before 30 November, 2022, 11:59 pm (IST). The Registration Chairs will send out a registration link soon after.
Highlights of the conference:
- Prof. Anjana Susarla, Michigan State University
- Prof. Angela Bonifati, Lyon 1 University and Liris CNRS (France)
- Prof. Arun Kumar, University of California, San Diego
- Prof. Maria-Esther Vidal, TIB Leibniz and University of Hannover
- Research track presenting state-of-the-art results with 12 full papers, six short papers and 12 posters in the areas of data-centric computing and its intersection with AI
- Applied Data Science track focused on applying data science techniques for solving interdisciplinary applications and featuring seven full papers and nine short papers.
- Demo Track featuring real systems in action with five demonstrations.
- Young Researchers' Symposium (YRS) with 17 posters presented by students from across diverse institutions for soliciting feedback.
- A whole day of Tutorials on diverse topics. For details, visit here
- Diversity & Inclusion (D & I) Track that comprises a hands-on half-day workshop on Inclusive Design which will provide insights on how applications can be designed by keeping the requirements of diverse groups in mind wih invited talks, lunch with experts, and a panel discussion.
- IKDD Doctoral Dissertation in Data Science award winners announcement
A detailed technical program will be available on the conference site shortly.
Accepted PapersView the list of accepted papers in the conference here.
The conference will run in a hybrid mode but we highly encourage the participants to register for an in-person event and join us at IIT Bombay to interact with the community and make the most of it. Registrations are open here.