ACM Pune: Prof. Kesav V. Nori Memorial Workshop
October 4 , 2022
Greetings from ACM Pune Professional Chapter!!!
ACM Pune Professional Chapter, TCS Research and Dept. of Comp. Science, SPPU Pune are hosting one-day "Prof. K. V. Nori Memorial Workshop."
This one-day "Prof. K. V. Nori Memorial Workshop" is mainly for software professionals from industry and academics. Final year UG, PG, and PhD Students having a great passion for programming and programming languages are also invited to join this workshop.
About Event & Registration -
Event Date: Saturday, October 15, 2022
Time Duration: 9:00 am to 4:00 pm
Mode: Hybrid (In-Person and Online)
Registration URL: https://forms.gle/6TSk8GUWWsQWyj8m8
Last Date of Registration (Form Submission): October 12, 2022
Note - there is no registration fee for the workshop.
Confirmation e-mail for In-person attendance will be shared before 13 October, 2022. Due to the limited capacity of the hall, if we are unable to confirm your in-person attendance, you will receive a URL to join online.
Venue (for In-Person Attendance)
Sant Dnyaneshwar Sabhagriha
Main Building, Savitribai Phule Pune University (SPPU)
Ganeshkhind Rd, Pune 411007 (MH)
Online / Virtual Attendance: URL will be shared with registered participants.
Brief Agenda of the Workshop:
- Opening Speech and Introduction, Mr. R. Venkatesh, Chief Scientist, TCS Research
- "Program Synthesis from Grammars to AI - From Then to Now" by Dr. Neel Sundaresan (Vice President, Microsoft)
- "Association of Prof. K. V. Nori" by Prof. H. V. Sahasrabuddhe, ex. HoD Comp. Science, SPPU
- "The Compiler as a Database of Code Transformations" by Prof. Sorav Bansal, IIT Delhi
- Panel Discussion "Programming: Then to Now" - Moderator Mr. Suhas Joshi, Harbinger Systems
- Panel Members - Mr. Vivek Kulkarni HP, Mr. Vinay Kulkarni TCS Research, and Dr. Uday Khedker IITB
- "Beyond Programming" by Dr. Anandkumar, TCS Research
The Registration Form has more details about the program and Prof. K. V. Nori's Pune Association. So, if interested, please register before October 12, 2022.
Thanks & Regards,
Program Chair "Prof. K. V. Nori Memorial Workshop" and ACM Pune Professional Chapter