2020 ACM General Election Slate
In accordance with the Constitution and Bylaws of the ACM, the Nominating Committee hereby submits the following slate of nominees for ACM's officers. In addition to the officers of the ACM, five Members at Large will be elected.
The names of the candidates for each office are presented in random order below.
President (1 July 2020 — 30 June 2022):
- Elizabeth Churchill, Google
- Gabriele Kotsis, Johannes Kepler University Linz
Vice President (1 July 2020 — 30 June 2022):
- Yannis Ioannidis, "Athena" Research Center and University of Athens
- Joan Feigenbaum, Yale University and Amazon Web Services, Inc.
Secretary/Treasurer (1 July 2020 — 30 June 2022):
- Jeff Jortner, Sandia National Laboratories
- Elisa Bertino, Purdue University
Members at Large (1 July 2020 — 30 June 2024):
- Alfred Spector, Two Sigma
- John C.S. Lui, The Chinese University of Hong Kong (CUHK)
- Tom Crick, Swansea University
- Susan Dumais, Microsoft
- Sanjiva Prasad, IIT Delhi
- Mehran Sahami, Stanford University
- Alejandro Saucedo, The Institute for Ethical AI & Machine Learning
- Nancy M. Amato, University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign
The Nominating Committee would like to thank all those who helped us with their suggestions and advice.
Alexander L. Wolf, Chair