2022 ACM General Election
A third party, Election Services Corporation (ESC), is conducting the ACM General Election
ACM Professional Members (in good standing as of 15 March 2022) are eligible to vote in this election. The voting site closes at 16:00 UTC on 23 May 2022.
The slate of candidates is listed below. Candidates are listed in random order. Here's a pdf offering all candidate bios and statements in one document.
The 2022 Candidates for ACM President, Yannis Ioannidis and Joseph A. Konstan, are working together to solicit and answer questions from the computing community! Pose your questions and view responses at: https://tinyurl.com/acmelection2022
Information required to vote:
- Your Email Address - The email address associated with your ACM Professional Member record. If ACM does not have an email address on file, members will receive the voting information via post mail. If you prefer to vote by paper ballot, please contact Election Services Corporation: firstname.lastname@example.org; +1-866-720-4357.
- Your 10-digit unique pin - Can be found on the email sent from Election Services Corporation (ESC).
Candidate Slate 2022
President (1 July 2022 — 30 June 2024):
- Joseph A. Konstan, University of Minnesota
- Yannis Ioannidis, University of Athens
Vice President (1 July 2022 — 30 June 2024):
- Chris Stephenson, Google
- Elisa Bertino, Purdue University
Secretary/Treasurer (1 July 2022 — 30 June 2024):
- Theo Schlossnagle, Circonus
- John West, Texas Advanced Computing Center
Members at Large (1 July 2022 — 30 June 2026):
- Rashmi Mohan, Splunk Inc.
- Juan Gilbert, University of Florida
- Michelle Zhou, Juji, Inc.
- Antonio Vallecillo, University of Málaga
ACM Elections Committee