First-of-Its-Kind ACM Conference Brings Together AI Practitioners, Cryptographers and Blockchain Experts
AiDecentralized Conference Slated for May 22 in Toronto
NEW YORK, NY, May 15, 2018— ACM, the Association for Computing Machinery, has organized AiDecentralized, a first-of-its kind conference to explore how emerging artificial intelligence (AI) and blockchain technologies might be integrated to open new avenues of research and innovation.
WHO: Speakers and panelists include leading experts in blockchain, AI, and entrepreneurs:
- Irakli Beridze, Nobel Peace Prize recipient and Head of the UN Centre for Artificial Intelligence and Robotics
- Silvio Micali, ACM A.M. Turing Award recipient and author of Algorand
- Ben Goertzel, Founder and CEO of SingularityNET
- Lila Tretikov, former Wikimedia CEO and TODA co-founder
- Neil Sahota, IBM Watson Global Lead BD and Master Innovator
- Wonki Min, Chair of the OECD Committee on Digital Economy Policy and SUNY Korea professor
- Toufi Saliba, co-author of next-generation TCP/IP Toda protocol
For a complete list of speakers: www.aidecentralized.com/speakers
WHAT: AI and blockchain are poised to reshape society. Not only do they bring innovative solutions to the IT sector, but they also have the capacity to transform the business models of many economic sectors, including banking, retail, and transportation. Some of the issues around privacy, transparency, and ethics can be addressed by fully distributed decentralized blockchain technology. By bringing together experts in the field, AiDecentralized provides an opportunity to share knowledge and information that can help solve problems resulting from the rapid adoption of these technologies.
WHEN: May 22, 2018 from 8:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.
WHERE: Fairmont Royal York Hotel, 100 Front Street West, Toronto, Canada
MORE: For registration and more information, visit www. aidecentralized.com
MEDIA REGISTRATION: Contact Jim Ormond at email@example.com