A La Carte Articles in the Digital Library
If you are not subscribing to one of the Digital Library Packages, and you are not an individual member, you can order Digital Library articles individually. You will, however, be paying full non-member rates. To order articles individually:
- Register for the Digital Library. Registration authenticates you at our site--you enter your email as your username when you register. You'll be prompted for this username at the beginning of each visit to the DL.
- In the Digital Library, go through the publication's table of contents or the search to find the article(s) you are interested in.
- Click on the "full-text" link for the article you wish to buy.
- You will receive an "Access Denied" message and be given the option of buying the article for $15.
- Enter your credit card information and you will be given access to the article.
Written by leading domain experts for software engineers, ACM Case Studies provide an in-depth look at how software teams overcome specific challenges by implementing new technologies, adopting new practices, or a combination of both. Often through first-hand accounts, these pieces explore what the challenges were, the tools and techniques that were used to combat them, and the solution that was achieved.
ACM Queue’s “Research for Practice” consistently serves up expert-curated guides to the best of computing research, and relates these breakthroughs to the challenges that software engineers face every day. This installment of RfP is by Anna Wiedemann, Nicole Forsgren, Manuel Wiesche, Heiko Gewald, and Helmut Krcmar. Titled “The DevOps Phenomenon,” this RfP gives an overview of stories from across the industry about software organizations overcoming the early hurdles of adopting DevOps practices, and coming out on the other side with tighter integration between their software and operations teams, faster delivery times for new software features, and achieving a higher level of stability.