A La Carte Articles in the Digital Library
If you are not subscribing to one of the Digital Library Packages, and you are not an individual member, you can order Digital Library articles individually. You will, however, be paying full non-member rates. To order articles individually:
- Register for the Digital Library. Registration authenticates you at our site--you enter your email as your username when you register. You'll be prompted for this username at the beginning of each visit to the DL.
- In the Digital Library, go through the publication's table of contents or the search to find the article(s) you are interested in.
- Click on the "full-text" link for the article you wish to buy.
- You will receive an "Access Denied" message and be given the option of buying the article for $15.
- Enter your credit card information and you will be given access to the article.
ACM offers lifelong learning resources including online books and courses from Skillsoft, TechTalks on the hottest topics in computing and IT, and more.
ACM's prestigious conferences and journals seek top-quality papers in all areas of computing and IT. It is now easier than ever to find the most appropriate venue for your research and publish with ACM.
Written by leading domain experts for software engineers, ACM Case Studies provide an in-depth look at how software teams overcome specific challenges by implementing new technologies, adopting new practices, or a combination of both. Often through first-hand accounts, these pieces explore what the challenges were, the tools and techniques that were used to combat them, and the solution that was achieved.