SIGecom - Special Interest Group on Electronic CommerceJOIN
The scope of SIGecom is dedicated to the advancement of electronic commerce, principles, and practice. As the leading computing-centric professional organization in the field, SIGecom seeks to promote the informed development of commerce automation technology, employing the best available engineering methods and economic understanding.
SIGECOM benefits for FY 2018:
Member Benefits provided to SIGecom Members:
- Reduced registration at ACM Conference on Economics and Computation (EC).
- Reduced registration at other conferences co-sponsored or in-cooperation with SIGecom.
- SIGecom-members announcement mailing list.
- Access to all ACM SIGecom related content in ACM digital library.
Community Benefits provided by SIGecom:
- Annual ACM Conference on Economics and Computation.
- Sponsorship or in-cooperation support of leading conferences and workshops in the field
- SIGecom-talk mailing list for community announcements and discussions.
- Biannual electronic newsletter, SIGecom Exchanges
- Members of the SIGecom community serve on the editorial board of the ACM Transactions on Economics and Computation
- Members of the SIGecom community can nominate PhD dissertations for the SIGecom Doctoral Dissertation award and research for the SIGecom Test of Time award.