SIGLOG - Special Interest Group on Logic and ComputationJOIN
The ACM Special Interest Group on Logic and Computation is the premier international community for the advancement of logic and computation, and formal methods in computer science, broadly defined.
SIGLOG benefits for FY 2018:
Member Benefits provided to SIGLOG Members:
- Reduced registration for SIGLOG sponsored conferences.
- Reduced registration for conferences in cooperation with SIGLOG
- SIGLOG electronic newsletter; distributed electronically to all members of SIGLOG.
- Discounted membership for SIGLOG members joining EATCS and/or EACSL
Community Benefits provided by SIGLOG
- Sponsorship of ACM-IEEE Symposium on Logic In Computer Science.
- In cooperation sponsorship of the Conference on Algebra and Co-algebra , Mathematical Foundations of Programming Semantics and the workshop on Certified Proofs and Programs
- SIGLOG website
- SIGLOG also communicates through Facebook and Twitter.
- SIGLOG Alonzo Church Award
- Reduced membership rates for members of EATCS (European Association for Theoretical Computer Science) or EACSL (European Association for Computer Science Logic)