2022 ACM SIGGRAPH Election
A third party, "Election Services Corporation (ESC)", is conducting the election.
Information required to vote:
- Your Email Address (The email address associated with your ACM/SIG member record).
- Your 10-digit unique pin can be found on the email sent from Election Services Corporation (ESC).
On 15 June, members of ACM SIGGRAPH (who were in good standing as of 31 May 2022) were sent voting information via an email message or post mail from Election Services Corporation (ESC). Members should have received the email if ACM has their current email address on file. If ACM does not have an email address on file, members will receive the voting information via post mail. Members will also have the option of requesting a paper ballot.
The slate of candidates is listed below. Here is a PDF offering all candidate bios and statements in one document.
- Mona Kasra, University of Virginia
- Kevin McNulty, Middle Tennessee State University
- Shi-Min Hu, Tsinghua University
- Victor Zordan, Clemson University
- Eakta Jain, University of Florida
- Victoria Rege, DataRobot
Proposed Bylaw Amendment:
Please see the Cover Letter and proposed bylaw amendment, with changes tracked in red, here.