Resources for Existing Institutional Members
Below is a list of the packages that are available to existing ACM Institutional Members:
The Print Core Package includes print subscriptions to all ACM journals, with online access to Journal on Computing and Cultural Heritage, Journal of Experimental Algorithms, and Transactions on Speech and Language Processing.
The Digital Core Package consists of subscriptions to all ACM journals and magazines, both in print and online, including an archive from the 1950’s forward (where available).
The Print Master SIG Package consists of SIG conference proceedings and all SIG newsletters in print. The Digital Master SIG Package includes SIG conference proceedings and all SIG newsletters in print and online.
- A complete list of proceedings included in the Master SIG Package can be found here.
- A list of all SIG newsletters included in the Master SIG Package can be found here.
Consortia and Corporations
If your institution is part of a consortium, ACM can negotiate a special license agreement for the Digital Library covering all institutions in the Consortium. Corporate Site License packages are also available. For more information and pricing, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Expedited Air Service is available to locations outside of North America for all of the Packages that contain print segments. The costs are as follows:
- Air Delivery for the Digital Library Core Package and/or the Print Publication Package is $726, and
- Air Delivery for the Digital Library Master SIG Package and/or the Print Master SIG Package is $927.
If you have any questions, please contact the Member Services Department at (212) 626-0500 between the hours of 8:30am-4:30pm EST or email us at email@example.com.
Terms for ACM Institutional Members - Digital Library Packages
- Access for 3 simultaneous users of the Digital Library Core Package is included.
- A Non-profit Institutional Member (academic library) may provide ACM with as many IP addresses of any class as desired within one geographical location (i.e. a campus), plus any additional off-campus sites that are under the main campus' administration. For an additional fee of $1,000 per site, DL access will be granted to off-campus sites that are under their own administration (i.e. pay for goods and services themselves, not through the main campus system).
- Renewing Corporate Institutional Members may provide IP addresses within one geographical location only (per membership). Any Corporation desiring access at multiple locations should contact ACM.
ACM Queue’s “Research for Practice” is your number one resource for keeping up with emerging developments in the world of theory and applying them to the challenges you face on a daily basis. In this installment, Dan Crankshaw and Joey Gonzalez provide an overview of machine learning server systems. What happens when we wish to actually deploy a machine learning model to production, and how do we serve predictions with high accuracy and high computational efficiency? Dan and Joey’s curated research selection presents cutting-edge techniques spanning database-level integration, video processing, and prediction middleware. Given the explosion of interest in machine learning and its increasing impact on seemingly every application vertical, it's possible that systems such as these will become as commonplace as relational databases are today.
ACM's prestigious conferences and journals are seeking top-quality papers in all areas of computing and IT. It is now easier than ever to find the most appropriate venue for your research and publish with ACM.