Discounted Membership Dues for Joint Society Members
Thanks to reciprocal agreements with numerous computing societies and organizations, members of the societies below are eligible for a discounted ACM Professional Membership rate of $79 (USD), or 20% off the regular dues rate.
If you are a member of one of the societies below, you can take advantage of ACM’s joint member society dues discount during the online join process. There is a “Dues Discount” button you can use to select your society to get the appropriate discount. The “Dues Discount” button appears on the second page of online join form. If you are already a member of ACM, and you are renewing, please click on the “Dues Discounts" button on your online renewal. Only one dues discount is applicable. If you have any questions, please contact ACM’s Member Services Department, +1.800.342.6626 (U.S./Canada), +1.212.626.0500 (Global), Fax: +1.212.944.1318 (Global).
Members receive full benefits of an ACM Professional Membership, including full access to O'Reilly's collection of more than 40,000 online books and videos; access to online courses, books and videos from SkillSoft; eBooks from Elsevier, Morgan Kaufmann and Syngress, access to the ACM Career & Job Center; the option to subscribe to the world-renowned ACM Digital Library; the option to join 37 Special Interest Groups in all areas of computing; the option to subscribe to ACM's 50+ journals and magazines at special member-only rates; and much, much more! For a full list of benefits, please check the ACM Membership Benefits page.
- Argentina - Sociedad Argentina de Informática (SADIO)
- Australia - Australian Computer Society (ACS)
- Austria - Österreichische Computer Gesellschaft (OCG)
- Belgium - Belgisch Instituut voor Regeltechniek en Automatisering - Institut Belge de Regulation et Automatisme (BIRA/IBRA)
- Brazil - Sociedade Brasileira de Computação (SBC)
- Canada - Canadian Information Processing Society (CIPS)
- Chile - Sociedad Chilena de Ciencia de la Computación (SCCC)
- Czech Republic - Česká společnost pro kybernetiku a informatiku (CSKI)
- France - Société lnformatique de France (SIF)
- Germany - Gesellschaft für Informatik (GI)
- Hong Kong - Hong Kong Computer Society (HKCS)
- Ireland - Irish Computer Society (ICS)
- Italy - Associazione Italiana per l'Informatica ed il Calcolo Automatico (AICA)
- Japan - Information Processing Society of Japan (IPSJ)
- Korea - Korean Institute of Information Scientists and Engineers (KIISE)
- New Zealand - IT Professionals NZ (ITP, formerly NZCS)
- Norway - Den Norske Dataforening (DND)
- Shanghai - Shanghai Computer Society (SCS)
- Singapore - Singapore Computer Society (SCS)
- South Africa - Institute of Information for Technology Professionals South Africa (IITPSA)
- Spain - Asociación de Técnicos de Informática (ATI)
- Spain - Sociedad de Ingeniería de Software y Technologías de Desarrollo de Software (SISTEDES)
- Sweden - Dataföreningen i Sverige (DFS)
- Switzerland - Schweizer Informatik Gesellschaft (SI)
- Taiwan - Institute of Information & Computing Machinery (IICM)
- United Kingdom - British Computer Society (BCS)
- Zimbabwe - Computer Society of Zimbabwe (CSZ)
Members of the IEEE Computer Society can join ACM for $89 (USD), a 10% savings.
Do you have questions about your member benefits, how to update your contact information, how to renew your membership, or claim missing issues? If so, visit ACM’s Customer Service FAQs for answers to these questions and more.
Encourage your colleagues to join ACM, share the benefits of ACM and receive free gifts for participating. Your support of ACM is critical to our continuing efforts to advance computing as a science and a profession.