myACM at a Glance
Use myACM to tell us how to customize information flow to you. You can log in using your ACM Web Account to set your contact information, manage your email forwarding and spam filtering preferences, and review your services. Other capabilities include defining your technical profile and setting your subscriptions to ACM lists.
Log in to myACM and:
- Review and update your contact information and email preferences
- Review and update your spam filtering options
- Renew your membership and subscriptions, and retrieve your member number
- Sign up for TOC alerts
- Use ACM Digital Library Binders, custom collections of citations you create and can share with others
- Manage your Virtual Business Card (VCard) and URL forwarding
- And much more
Anyone can access myACM, though certain functions are available only to members and subscribers.
ACM offers lifelong learning resources including online books from O'Reilly, online courses from Skillsoft, TechTalks on the hottest topics in computing and IT, and more.
Why I Belong to ACM
Hear from Bryan Cantrill, vice president of engineering at Joyent, Ben Fried chief information officer at Google, and Theo Schlossnagle, OmniTI founder on why they are members of ACM.
Written by leading domain experts for software engineers, ACM Case Studies provide an in-depth look at how software teams overcome specific challenges by implementing new technologies, adopting new practices, or a combination of both. Often through first-hand accounts, these pieces explore what the challenges were, the tools and techniques that were used to combat them, and the solution that was achieved.