Reasons to Transition to Professional Membership
Special Rate for ACM Professional Membership to Active Student Members
ACM offers a special ACM Professional Membership rate to active Student Members to help make the transition to their professional careers by providing continuous learning opportunities. This one-year-only transition rate of $49 USD (regularly $99) is for recent graduates and includes all the benefits of Professional Membership.
Transitioning to ACM Professional Membership provides:
- A subscription to ACM's flagship publication Communications of the ACM, in print and online
- Optional ACM Skills Bundle Add-On – Unlimited access to ACM's collection of thousands of online books, courses, and training videos from O'Reilly, Skillsoft Percipio , and Pluralsight on the latest technologies and most in-demand job skills, and popular vendor certifications
- Optional subscription to the ACM Digital Library, with full-text articles from all ACM publications and bibliographic data from the major publishers in computing for only $50 USD, a full 50% off the regular rate (first year after graduation only)
- Full member access to the ACM Queue , ACM's magazine for practicing software engineers, written by engineers for engineers, focuses on the technical problems and challenges that loom ahead, helping readers to sharpen their own thinking and pursue innovative solutions.
- Discounts on registration to more than 170 ACM Special Interest Group Conferences
- Optional subscriptions to ACM's more than 60 journals and magazines at special member-only rates
- The opportunity to join ACM local Chapters and Meetups world-wide – meet other computing professionals and attend seminars and lectures by experts in the field
- Full access to ACM's Career & Job Center , featuring a wide variety of highly targeted technology jobs, including hundreds of corporate job postings often not seen on commercial sites
- Email Forwarding Address & Filtering Service providing members with a free acm.org email address and spam filtering
- ACM's Member Recognition Program acknowledging accomplishments of members
- The opportunity to vote in ACM elections, exercising your franchise and having a say in who represents ACM
- An assigned Personal Customer Service Representative
Recent graduates can take advantage of this special transition offer by using ACM's convenient online renewal process, or by contacting ACM Customer Service at [email protected], or 1-800-342-6626 (US and Canada) or +1-212-626-0500 (Global).