ACM SGB Meeting Materials, March 27, 2009
March 27, 2009 SGB Meeting
- SIGSAM Program Review March 2009
- SIGSAM Slides March 2009
- SIGMICRO Program Review March 2009
- SIGMICRO Slides March 2009
- SIGSOFT Program Review March 2009
- SIGMM Program Review March 2009
- SIGMM Slides March 2009
- SIGSIM Program Review March 2009
- SIGSAC Program Review March 2009
- SIGSAC Slides March 2009
- SIGMOD Program Review March 2009
- SIGSIM Slides March 2009
- History Committee Presentation March 2009
- SIGSOFT Slides March 2009
- SIGMOD Slides March 2009
- March 2009 SGB Meeting Minutes
ACM is a volunteer-led and member-driven organization. Everything ACM accomplishes is through the efforts of people like you. A wide range of activities keep ACM moving, including organizing conferences, editing journals, reviewing papers and participating on boards and committees, to name just a few. Find out all the ways that you can volunteer with ACM.
Why I Belong to ACM
Hear from Bryan Cantrill, vice president of engineering at Joyent, Ben Fried chief information officer at Google, and Theo Schlossnagle, OmniTI founder on why they are members of ACM.
ACM's prestigious conferences and journals are seeking top-quality papers in all areas of computing and IT. It is now easier than ever to find the most appropriate venue for your research and publish with ACM.