ACM SGB Meeting Materials, March 27, 2009
March 27, 2009 SGB Meeting
- SIGSAM Program Review March 2009
- SIGSAM Slides March 2009
- SIGMICRO Program Review March 2009
- SIGMICRO Slides March 2009
- SIGSOFT Program Review March 2009
- SIGMM Program Review March 2009
- SIGMM Slides March 2009
- SIGSIM Program Review March 2009
- SIGSAC Program Review March 2009
- SIGSAC Slides March 2009
- SIGMOD Program Review March 2009
- SIGSIM Slides March 2009
- History Committee Presentation March 2009
- SIGSOFT Slides March 2009
- SIGMOD Slides March 2009
- March 2009 SGB Meeting Minutes
ACM's prestigious conferences and journals are seeking top-quality papers in all areas of computing and IT. It is now easier than ever to find the most appropriate venue for your research and publish with ACM.
Written by leading domain experts for software engineers, ACM Case Studies provide an in-depth look at how software teams overcome specific challenges by implementing new technologies, adopting new practices, or a combination of both. Often through first-hand accounts, these pieces explore what the challenges were, the tools and techniques that were used to combat them, and the solution that was achieved.
You can use your technical skills for social good and offer volunteer support on software development projects to organizations who could not otherwise afford it. SocialCoder connects volunteer programmers/software developers with registered charities and helps match them to suitable projects based on their skills, experience, and the causes they care about. Learn more about ACM’s new partnership with SocialCoder, and how you can get involved.