ACM SGB Meeting Materials, March 27, 2009
March 27, 2009 SGB Meeting
- SIGSAM Program Review March 2009
- SIGSAM Slides March 2009
- SIGMICRO Program Review March 2009
- SIGMICRO Slides March 2009
- SIGSOFT Program Review March 2009
- SIGMM Program Review March 2009
- SIGMM Slides March 2009
- SIGSIM Program Review March 2009
- SIGSAC Program Review March 2009
- SIGSAC Slides March 2009
- SIGMOD Program Review March 2009
- SIGSIM Slides March 2009
- History Committee Presentation March 2009
- SIGSOFT Slides March 2009
- SIGMOD Slides March 2009
- March 2009 SGB Meeting Minutes
Written by leading domain experts for software engineers, ACM Case Studies provide an in-depth look at how software teams overcome specific challenges by implementing new technologies, adopting new practices, or a combination of both. Often through first-hand accounts, these pieces explore what the challenges were, the tools and techniques that were used to combat them, and the solution that was achieved.
ACM is a volunteer-led and member-driven organization. Everything ACM accomplishes is through the efforts of people like you. A wide range of activities keep ACM moving, including organizing conferences, editing journals, reviewing papers and participating on boards and committees, to name just a few. Find out all the ways that you can volunteer with ACM.
ACM's prestigious conferences and journals are seeking top-quality papers in all areas of computing and IT. It is now easier than ever to find the most appropriate venue for your research and publish with ACM.