SGB Meeting Presentations
- ACM Conference Locations (Kumar), November 2, 2023
- ACM FCRC Update (Sarkar), November 3, 2023
- ACM SIG Services Support Analysis (Cappo), November 3, 2023
- ACM Publication Board Report (Delman), November 3, 2023
- ACM Joint Task Force on Workshop Publications (Konstan, Delman), November 3, 2023
- ACM Finance Update (Schembari), November 3, 2023
- ACM President's Update (Ioannidis), November 3, 2023
- Publications Board (Konstan, Srivastava, Aldrich), October 8, 2021
- ACM Violations Database (Hanson), October 8, 2021
- ACM CEO Report (Hanson), October 8, 2021
- Publications Board Updates/Feedback Requests (Aldrich), April 23, 2021
Written by leading domain experts for software engineers, ACM Case Studies provide an in-depth look at how software teams overcome specific challenges by implementing new technologies, adopting new practices, or a combination of both. Often through first-hand accounts, these pieces explore what the challenges were, the tools and techniques that were used to combat them, and the solution that was achieved.
ACM offers lifelong learning resources including online books and courses from Skillsoft, TechTalks on the hottest topics in computing and IT, and more.