It's easy to refer a friend or colleague. Here are a few pointers to help you:
- Be familiar with the many benefits of an ACM Membership: the ACM Digital Library; ACM's free online courses and books; our award-winning publications and popular email news digests; and more! Visit the Member Benefits section for additional member benefit details. If you have a question, please don't hesitate to ask. Our Member Services Department is here to help and can be reached via any of the following methods:
Phone: 1-800-342-6626 (US and Canada)
Office Hours: 8:30 am - 4:30 pm, US Eastern Time
- Show your enthusiasm for the organization—tell your referral about the things that have benefited you the most from ACM.
- Provide new recruits with the ACM website address (www.acm.org) so that they can visit at their convenience.
- Hand out the Ambassadors for ACM Professional and Student PDF applications personally to those you'd like to refer.
- Find the right candidates to recruit—from friends to co-workers, employees, former employees, and fellow students—ACM membership will benefit everyone with a passion for IT and computing.
- Follow up with your referrals to see if they have joined ACM. Talk to them about the organization, and encourage them to take advantage of the special offer.
- Send a thank-you note or email thanking them for considering ACM membership.
ACM congratulates Kartik Vishwasrao Binagekar, Padre Conceição College of Engineering, India, who won the 2021-2022 Ambassadors for ACM Grand Prize, a Microsoft Surface Go 2. Winning the 2nd Grand Prize (Apple AirPods Pro), was Ayush Kumar, University of Petroleum and Energy Studies, India.