October 26, 2009 SGB Meeting
- SIGUCCS Slides for Viability Review, SGB Meeting, October 26, 2009
- SIGWEB Slides for Viability Review, SGB Meeting, October 26, 2009
- SIGOPS Slides for Viability Review, SGB Meeting, October 26, 2009
- SIG Leaders Orientation Agenda
- SIGAPP Slides
- History Committee Slides
- Membership Task Force Slides
- Starting a SIG
- Cooperating conferences
- Finance Overview
- Lauren's Slides
- Budget Slides
- Conference Logistics
- Membership and Marketing Slides
- Site Selection
- Membership/Marketing Workbook
- Publications Slides
- IS Slides - SIG Leaders Orientation
- October 26, 2009 SGB Minutes
Written by leading domain experts for software engineers, ACM Case Studies provide an in-depth look at how software teams overcome specific challenges by implementing new technologies, adopting new practices, or a combination of both. Often through first-hand accounts, these pieces explore what the challenges were, the tools and techniques that were used to combat them, and the solution that was achieved.
Why I Belong to ACM
Hear from Bryan Cantrill, vice president of engineering at Joyent, Ben Fried chief information officer at Google, and Theo Schlossnagle, OmniTI founder on why they are members of ACM.
ACM's prestigious conferences and journals are seeking top-quality papers in all areas of computing and IT. It is now easier than ever to find the most appropriate venue for your research and publish with ACM.