October 26, 2009 SGB Meeting
- SIGUCCS Slides for Viability Review, SGB Meeting, October 26, 2009
- SIGWEB Slides for Viability Review, SGB Meeting, October 26, 2009
- SIGOPS Slides for Viability Review, SGB Meeting, October 26, 2009
- SIG Leaders Orientation Agenda
- SIGAPP Slides
- History Committee Slides
- Membership Task Force Slides
- Starting a SIG
- Cooperating conferences
- Finance Overview
- Lauren's Slides
- Budget Slides
- Conference Logistics
- Membership and Marketing Slides
- Site Selection
- Membership/Marketing Workbook
- Publications Slides
- IS Slides - SIG Leaders Orientation
- October 26, 2009 SGB Minutes
Why I Belong to ACM
Hear from Bryan Cantrill, vice president of engineering at Joyent, Ben Fried chief information officer at Google, and Theo Schlossnagle, OmniTI founder on why they are members of ACM.
Written by leading domain experts for software engineers, ACM Case Studies provide an in-depth look at how software teams overcome specific challenges by implementing new technologies, adopting new practices, or a combination of both. Often through first-hand accounts, these pieces explore what the challenges were, the tools and techniques that were used to combat them, and the solution that was achieved.
ACM is a volunteer-led and member-driven organization. Everything ACM accomplishes is through the efforts of people like you. A wide range of activities keep ACM moving, including organizing conferences, editing journals, reviewing papers and participating on boards and committees, to name just a few. Find out all the ways that you can volunteer with ACM.